As a blogger for MalwareFox, you will be joining up and coming to anti-malware software Solution Company.
Motive behind the company blog is to educate readers about safety and security practices to be followed while computing. The idea of these blog posts is to create long-form content packed with insights and knowledge that our audiences can – and will – actually use.
Bloggers must have great technical experience and knowledge in the field of cyber security especially related to Windows OS.
Most of your assignments will involve creating tutorials, testing out applications and listing tips.
- Craft relevant, original content.
- Explain highly technical topics and making them easy to understand.
- Catering posts to suit long tail keywords for SEO is vital. We will offer guidance, but you’ll also need to know how to determine SEO factors.
- Copyediting skills. You’re a stickler for grammar and punctuation and have a deep appreciation for word and sentence variety.
- Creative writing. You’re able to explain technical content compellingly, but can mix up your tone – especially with humor. Nor are you afraid to use a funny GIF or two.
- Deadline-driven & detail-oriented. You must be able to meet deadlines and take pleasure in the details. The ability to work from an editorial calendar is a plus.
- Content management/marketing skills. Throw in some basic Photoshop skills, as well as a working knowledge of how to format in WordPress and use SEO and this will be a walk in the park.
- A knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush and Ahrefs is an incredible asset.
If you feel you’re the man or woman for us, let us know on our Google Docs form by clicking on the “Apply” button on the right
To apply all we need from you is:
- Your name
- Relevant work history (relevant being the operational word, here)
- A link or two to published content, portfolio links are even better
- Your rate in U.S. cents per word
If we like what we see, we’ll commission a paid 1,000-word trial article from you to see how we work together. Do well on that, and you have a writer position with one of the fastest growing anti-malware software.