The responsibilities of this position could potentially scale up depending upon the talent, capability, and desire of the person. As a starting point, this is what it would look like:
- Hours: ~40 hours/week. General business hours, however, we tend to be flexible. Results are more important that time schedule.
- Location: Virtual
- Note: This is a great role for someone who wants to work, and prefers high flexibility. It’s not a good role for someone who wants to clock out at a certain time. While we believe in maintaining focus on family, friends and our personal lives, we have a commitment to our clients and to each other that means that sometimes the work needs to be completed during unpredictable
Goal 1: To develop and sustain a consistently predictable means of attracting and retaining new clients. Our engagement with existing clients and referrals is high. The open territory lies in the strategies and tactics that lead to new clients from non-referral sources.
Goal 2: To develop the LIA brand into a respected, trusted resource for training, community and development among coaches, consultants and LD professionals.
Goal 3: To increase the lifetime value of our clients, creating longer, stronger, more engaged and valuable relationships.
Initiatives supporting these goals would include:
- Developing a strategy for using conferences as a channel for client acquisition
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process for using content to develop relationships that lead to new clients
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process of identifying coaching schools and their continuing education programs for albums as a lead gen source for new clients
- Developing and implementing a plan and a process for retaining, recognizing, and rewarding our top clients
- Creating and maintaining marketing calendar across all training and promotions
- Being a liaison with marketing consultants the company engages
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process to drive social media engagement and create more engagement with the brand
Customer Experience Manager
Goal 1: To deliver to clients a consistently easy, convenient, error-free, educating customer experience.
Goal 2: To create customer intelligence that allows us to better customize the customer experience and to better partner with our clients in creating opportunities for each other.
- Implementing a new CRM system and creating a plan and processes for how to use it to learn more about our customers and how we can relate to them
- Determining how we can eliminate as many customer requests as possible by making them unnecessary
- Being empathetic, warm and caring with clients, even when it’s hard to
- Recording transactions accurately within QuickBooks
- Following up with clients as needed for payment
Note: Daily client engagement is part of this role for the first few months (until system redesign is complete), fielding daily calls and emails from client with questions, comments, requests. It requires ~ 1-2 hours/day and varies greatly.
In a small company, everyone does everything. As a team player, responsibilities, as needed, would include:
- Setting up meetings as needed
- Researching the best technology to solve a given problem
- Responding to customer service inquiries
- Writing copy
- Recording expenses
Send resume, cover email, and your motivation behind why this would be an ideal opportunity for you. If you aren’t serious about this unique position, please don’t apply. The first step in the process will be your taking our emotional intelligence assessment so you can get to know the company. It takes 45 mins. So, please apply only if you are drawn to what we do and want to invest the time.