Gate 39 Media is a financial services web development and marketing agency specializing in providing innovative custom applications, web sites and software-as-a-service solutions.
We are looking for a freelance/contract financial writer to join our team. You’ll be an important part of our small and agile team utilizing the latest web technology. To help supplement the content marketing needs of our growing client base, we’re seeking talent that has advanced knowledge of the financial, futures, and commodities markets.
What You’ll Do
From managed futures and the commodity markets to peer-to-peer lending and the equity markets, you’re able to take your insight and knowledge of the markets and craft it into valuable content, blog posts, and articles to help support the content marketing plans of our financial industry clients.
Skills, Experience, and Traits
- English is your first language
- Experience writing for the financial industry
- Knowledge of the futures and commodity industries
- Knowledge of the fin tech industry a plus
- Ability to deliver multiple posts in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate with the Gate 39 Media team on topics and ideas
- Master of grammar and a sophisticated command of language with the ability to adapt to a given tone
How to Apply
Interested? Great—let’s get started! The position is open for immediate start. Candidates should email resume and 3-5 financial industry writing samples to Shane Stiles. Please provide detail of your experience writing within the financial industry.