The Bot Platform is the serviced solution for building bots on Messenger, recommended by Facebook.
We work with customers such as the BBC, Sony Music, and Universal Music Group to create engaging bots that deliver great business value. Our founders have previously run an award-winning creative technology company.
The Bot Platform helps brands and companies engage with their audience on a 1-1 private and automated manner, generating sales, high levels of engagement and boosting loyalty.
We are a technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture and we’re looking for more people like us to help us take it to the next level as we continue to grow the business.
Contract or Perm?
We are ideally looking for a new full-time member of our team, however, we could consider a long-term contract.
Experience required (or similar)
Professional experience with:
- Symfony 2.8+
- MySQL w.r.t optimization, ideally understanding of SQL beneath an ORM
- Unit & full stack testing front & back end.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Self-starter, working remotely
- DevOps in general
Perks / Remuneration
- Negotiable payment
- Potential of share options, work with us, not for us
- Other team benefits & perks
- Super challenging enjoyable tasks
- Fixed deadlines
- An award-winning, internationally recognized team that get on like a family
- Some worldwide travel available (but not necessary)
- Remote working, work where you want, when you want, as long as you get the work done.
Tools we use to help with remote working
- Workplace by Facebook for everyday conversation
- Skype / Hangouts when needed
- Bi-Weekly video conference sprint planning meeting
- “Regular” meetups (usually once a quarter if not more)
- Phabricator code review process
- Git / Jira for remote collaboration
- Work from where you want, as long as you get the work done