So far, we’ve built a helpful software product that is used by some of the most advanced social media teams in Germany and even further afield in Europe. Now we want to move forward and expand our dev team, making our software more scalable and to enrich it with lots of great new features that will help our customers. If you are looking for a job in a fast growing SaaS startup and you love to work with latest technologies like node.js and MongoDB, this could be it!
We’re an internet startup located in Ingolstadt, Germany. Our team of 20 has engineered a product (SocialHub) that companies like the Deutsche Bahn, Rossmann and Media-Saturn use to manage their Facebook and Twitter profiles. Now we’re expanding our team and looking for talented people to help us push our software to the next level.
Remote Work possible
Working together face-to-face is great, but we discovered that the best way to attract great people to our team is to offer everybody the freedom to work from wherever they want. That’s why we hire both onsite in our office in Ingolstadt and remotely.
It’s your choice.
Pick the place that works best for you as long as you can work within our core hours (10 am to 4 pm Europe/Berlin)
Does this sound like you?
- You love to work with the latest Web-technologies
- You’ve been making your way through the nodejs world for at least 3 years, have developed a good bunch of applications and have a good overview of the available modules to aid you in your tasks
- You know your pal MongoDB and what makes him cranky (performance wise)
- You like your automated tests finished before you even start the main coding
- You love to see your users happy. Therefore you don’t hesitate to help clients if the need arises for solving bugs.
- Using a DVCS like git comes naturally to you
Experience you should have
- Working experience in developing scalable web apps
- Experience in working in a software development team
- Knowledge of the Social Network API’s from Facebook, Twitter, …
- expert knowledge in MongoDB & Node.js
- At least 3 years of experience
What we have to offer
- A really nice team in a relaxed, productive working atmosphere.
- The option to working partly or completely from home (Remote).
- Regular outlandish team events.
- Slack channels that will make you smile 🙂
One thing is very important to us is that our dev team has fun at work and that they let future clients feel that. In return, our team is completely free and can choose where and when they work (one day in the office, the next from a home office or even completely remote). We only employ full-time staff in the dev team.
What does our hiring process look like?
- If your application seems like an ideal match, we will schedule a quick interview with you (about 30 minutes).
- To test your skills we will ask you to complete a small practical test, taking approximately between 4 to 8 hours. This helps us obtain a level of insight into your development approach that we simply can’t get from an interview alone.
- If the practical went well, we will then schedule a “Meet The Team” call. This gives you the opportunity to meet the whole dev team and ask questions to get a feel for how we work. Our CEO will also be present, so you can get to know everybody.
- If we feel that you are a good fit, we will offer you a position.
If this sounds like a dream job to you, then send us over your application. Applications can be as short as you like. They don’t have to be formal. We would like to know what you have done so far, what drives you and some links to projects you’ve done (e.g. a link to your GitHub profile or something similar).
We look forward to hearing from you!