As a Software Engineer at SystemOne, you will build the services that power our web and mobile apps as well as our public API. You will also develop the React/React mobile front-ends that utilize our APIs. You will be a key member of the team, making technical decisions that will shape the company’s future. We’re looking for people who love to code as well as work with other developers to build meaningful products.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Building the next version of our API
- Building intuitive, highly efficient and performant interfaces for the next version of our medical device application
- Optimizing back-end services for performance and scale
- Integrating with medical devices and software products around the world
- Working alongside our Chief Product Engineer on core engineering challenges
We are looking for people with:
- A product-first approach to building software. You care about the real world functionality of your programming.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience building, deploying and maintaining apps at scale
- Experience with Node and Express
- Experience with SQL and/or MongoDB
- Experience with REST and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Deep understanding of user-interface and user-experience concepts and design
- A passion for working as part of a team
- DevOps skills are a plus
- Material UI
Location: We have offices in Springfield, MA, Boston, MA, and Johannesburg, South Africa. Working remotely is an option as well.
Please send resume and cover letter, as well as salary requirements.