Web designers work closely with our Product Manager and other design specialists. You are expected to follow product specifications to produce new web designs for a time tracking company.
We are looking for an experienced and talented web designer to design user-friendly experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, other designers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user- experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Your job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by the Product Manager.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Creating and improving high-quality designs, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, mood boards, user flows, and effectively communicate your design ideas using any of these methods;
- Producing fully completed designs, meaning the developer will know exactly what they have to build based on what you have told them, and they will not have to guess;
- Presenting and defending your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall product strategy and follow product specifications;
- Continually keeping your team updated with the latest changes.
To Be A Best Fit For This Job You Need To:
- Be an expert in using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other UI designing software (Sketch is preferred);
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in web design for desktop and mobile;
- Have experience in working within a team (teamwork is very important to us);
- Experience with Invision app is a plus;
- You must agree to use our time to track software while at work.
- With your application, send a comprehensive resume and include your portfolio of website designs for desktop of mobile (including designs of landing pages);
- You will go through an interview and trial work if we like your work;
- Only applications with resumes and portfolio will be considered.