ProPhoto is website building tool for professional photographers and creatives.
We have a great, relaxed, friendly company culture with six full-time employees. You’d be joining a small development team that loves working collaboratively and takes pride in crafting great software for our customers. We also love to keep a great work/life balance and make sure to get away from our computers and get home to our families.
Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, 401k, and more.
Most of our team is not remote, so applicants would be expected to work mostly during our normal work hours, 8-5pm EST.
You might be our ideal candidate if you:
- Are friendly, kind, hard-working, humble, and enjoyable to be around.
- Love learning and tend to pick up technologies, languages and best practices quickly.
- Have solid experience tackling complex problems with thoughtful, elegant, tested, understandable code.
- Have a strong grasp of the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and good UI/UX.
- Have a thorough understanding of both functional and object-oriented paradigms for back-end development, including some serious experience with a back-end language (PHP is preferable, but not required)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Send your resume with a cover letter when applying for this job.