We’re looking for a talented blogger to write high-quality educational blog posts on topics like: graphic design, WordPress management, marketing automation and content marketing for small business owners. (Think shorter versions of Digital Marketer & Neil Patel)
The most important things we’re looking for is personality & resourcefulness. We need someone who is familiar with these topics, enjoys writing about them and knows how to research the topics and pull together facts and stats to produce interesting content.
We’re looking for long-term blogging partners so we make sure our writers are always taken care of and well paid.
- Write 4 blog posts per month, ongoing, 800-1000 words per post
- Write original, high-quality, blog posts from the outlines we provide you that convey the client’s tone and voice.
- Optimize for 1-2 long-tail keywords per post. We do NOT keyword stuff and want our posts to sound natural above everything else
- Proofread and edit your posts thoroughly so they’re ready to publish
- Make revisions based on our feedback if needed
- Able to turn around 4 blog posts in 5 business days
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading, and formatting; Must have perfect English
- Ability to talk on Skype if needed
- Strong knowledge of and interest in marketing automation, content marketing, and WordPress
Top Reasons to Partner with Us:
- Possible opportunities for more writing projects
- Fill your portfolio with high-quality writing samples
- Competitive compensation per article written
- Steady monthly work
How to Apply:
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Send an email with the following:
- Use this Subject line: “Monthly Marketing Automation Blogger”
- Please include links to at least 3 blog posts you’ve written recently related to any of the blog topics we listed above
- Include a sentence or two on why this would be a good fit for you