We believe that if people can gain control over their money, they can better control their futures.
Tiller is a nimble, distributed company revolutionizing the way people manage their personal finances. We make it easy to track your spending and manage your money in a Google Sheet with daily bank feeds and helpful templates.
You know you’re a perfect fit for this job if you are interested in personal finances, have a passion for marketing, and are a curious and motivated self-starter. You will have significant ownership and execution responsibilities, playing a key role in a small team. Experience with distributed teams is a plus as well.
You’ll develop, run, and track marketing programs for Tiller, including:
- Develop the brand and voice of Tiller
- Build an engaged social community
- Help more people find Tiller through search
- Develop a compelling websitethat communicates Tiller to visitors
- Optimize the funneland signup process
- Create emailcampaigns to build relationships with leads
- Recruit influencersto spread the word
- Create referral and affiliateprograms
- Help to scaleour marketing team.
- Trackthe effectiveness of everything we’re doing in marketing
- You have 3-5 yrs of inbound marketing experience.
- You understand the power of brand, content and community, powered by customer insights.
- You have experience in SaaS or a fast-paced startup marketing environment.
- You’re self-motivated, resourceful, you know when to (and not to) do something yourself.
- You prioritize well.
- You’re data-driven, conversion focused, but you aren’t afraid to try new things.
- You’re a strong writer and editor (superior proficiency in English a must).
- You have experience working with leading marketing tools.
A few employee perks:
- Work from anywhere
- All-hands activities in sunny Seattle
- Awesome colleagues, including some of the best engineers you’ll find anywhere
- Unlimited vacation (and you have to take it!)
- Dedicated support from a 1:1 marketing coach to accelerate your learning curve
- Eligible for equity