SingleOps is seeking a mobile developer who is excited to learn and shape a growing team. Our developers are given the opportunity engage with the full lifecycle of the product, from requirements gathering to design, development, and support. Our office is located in Atlanta, but full/part-time remote candidates are welcome.
- Engage in designing features with the rest of the SingleOps team
- Cross-platform mobile application development
- Administer AWS-managed resources
- Support customer success team for Tier 2 issues and advanced SQL reports.
- Integrate with a growing team to learn and teach as we build a challenging and exciting development practice
Specific experience is less important than a demonstrable desire to learn and the ability to complete complex projects. However, a good candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math or equivalent experience
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications
- A history of picking up new technologies
- Ability to tackle large projects without close monitoring
A fantastic candidate would have experience with:
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- API Development
- Unit Testing
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Raised over $1M from some of the best entrepreneurs and investors in the country
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, no set hours, startup culture…