We’re looking for talented React Native engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on React Native apps for iOS and Android. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React Native experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus).
While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required.
This is a fully remote contract position. Contract lengths vary depending on the project but range from 1 to 3 months (some last as long as 6 months). The majority of our clients are in the San Francisco area so the closer to that time zone the better. Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners. Please let us know if that is an option.
Remote Position, but you must be living in:
- North America
- South America
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- React Native code samples you can share OR willingness to complete a 4-6 hour code challenge (priority will be given to candidates that can provide code samples)
- 30-40 hours per week of availability starting July 24th, 2017
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (3+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
Nice to have’s:
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)