Kolide is looking for product-driven application developers who are familiar with technologies such as Ruby on Rails and React. Kolide is an early stage startup focusing on infrastructure instrumentation, analysis, detection, and response. Founded by members of Facebook Security and FireEye, Kolide is uniquely suited to take a progressive approach to a market ripe for disruption.
Application Engineers at Kolide will focus on building the core Kolide product as well as web applications to support the osquery community and the Kolide business. As a velocity-driven, remote-friendly work environment, Kolide is a great place for engineers who like to be independently productive while maintaining a flexible schedule.
The following attributes would be true of an ideal candidate:
- Extensive Rails experience.
- Extensive experience with relational and non-relational data stores.
- Experience with integrating backend systems (e.g., for data processing, asynchronous tasks, etc.) with front-end web applications.
- Comfortable contributing to a remote engineering team using modern tools such as Slack, GitHub, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Interest in information security is a big plus!