Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring Bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world. We are looking for REMOTE consultants to join us!
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help build several products for our customers.
Who are we looking for?
As a Full Stack Developer, you will lead technical operations in connection to the Customer Support Team.
How do we work?
The team is currently small, so you will have full autonomy and we expect you to be proactive, resolve issues and ship new products and features at high speed. Although we work remotely, we build our product together, and we make decisions as a team. Being a small team, we are able to move fast and change directions quickly if need be.
What do we expect of you?
- You are familiar with agile development and are used to working in sprints. You work in minute detail, but you have long term vision for product development. You enjoy delivering stellar products, and you enjoy learning from and listening to our users.
- Your main responsibility is to develop the products required for the team. Other responsibilities include:
- Creating and identifying tools to increase productivity
- Data analysis & reporting
- QA and product development
- What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Strong web technology knowledge.
- Strong JS knowledge and experience in single page apps
- HTTPS, DNS, AJAX, CORS, cookies and caching.
- Knowledge of a server side language of choice. Python or NodeJS are preferred.
- Problem diagnostic skills.
- Autonomy skills.
- Passion for end-user web applications design.
- Focus on testing.
- Ability to communicate both written and spoken in English.
We value although it’s not mandatory, knowledge in:
- Amazon Web Services
- Agile methodologies
- Design patterns
- Unit testing, integration testing, test driven development
- Security assessments