We are looking for a highly motivated experienced individual with a pleasant personality and good organizational skills to work as a PHP developer. We have a cool team of dedicated employees from around the world. Each one of us works separately from home BUT we function as a team! The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts. We create amazing products together with no countries or language barriers. We don’t care about degrees, color, race or even a bad sense of humor… If you are from the right time zone,(EU), got the motivation to build great products and prefer to work full time from the comfort of your home, please apply.
Important – Please state on the mail subject the country you reside.
- 7 + Years experience in PHP / MySQL
- Linux administration
- PostgreSQL knowledge
- Ability to work using existing code and upgrading it
- Good knowledge of English, speaking & writing
- Experience in high-traffic, production environment
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Smarty templating experience
- Nodejs is a plus
- Scripting with Perl/shell scripts
- Experience with SQL optimization
How should you apply for this job?
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Only applicants from European time zone will be processed.
- WE will not reply to 3rd party software agencies
- We are currently accepting only candidates from European time zones
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for!
- Please understand that this job capacity is for a full position.
- Application usually will be screened the same day we receive it.
- We will reply to you no later than two business days to set-up a short interview.
- 1-3 weeks after the interview you could be hired!
What we offer:
- Job location is in Cyberspace.
- Communication with all team members is done through Skype
- The employee will be receiving all of his social rights as stated in the law of his country.
- Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer
- Job capacity: Monday – Friday (8 hours daily)
If you are interested in working with us, please send your complete CV including your last jobs and a list of visible references of web projects (linkGitHubthub account or zip with non-minified code samples).