- Deliver critical business needs that spur user growth, and that substantially improve the availability, performance, and scalability of User Platform services while also significantly improving the operational efficiency of the teams.
- Responsible for consistently testing code to ensure reliability.
- Build and scale the service capabilities that will integrate with other subsystems within Payline.
- An experienced problem solver who can balance writing clear, concise, maintainable code with actually being able to execute and deliver working solutions.
- An individual who knows that API doesn’t just stand for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure can measure, report, monitor and alert operational metrics for the User Platform. Implement an infrastructure to measure data and service quality during large-scale data and code migration.
High-Fives if you:
- Enjoy contributing to open source software.
- Have a background in the payments world.
- Have worked in a Scrum/Agile environment before.
- Love writing about technology.
- Have given a presentation at a tech conference.
- Know what the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is.
- A strong technical candidate who is able to operate in a high performing team, can creatively balance high-quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs, has excellent communication skills, and continuous record of delivering results in an aggressive and fast paced environment.
- 5 years of experience planning, architecting, designing, developing and delivering software related to the platform.
- Hands on experience with design, development and debugging of scalable web services and platforms.
- A polyglot, self-teacher who understands that following the new hotness in frameworks and latest technology trends doesn’t always end up with rainbows and unicorns.
- A pragmatic, self-starter who is knowledgeable about best practices but also knows how and when to cut corners.
** Please be prepared to show a piece of code or product that you’ve created that you’re particularly proud of and discuss the thought process, tradeoffs, and challenges behind its creation.
- Not your typical workplace environment
- Enjoy free snacks, free weekly breakfast, free gym membership, monthly “End of the Month” parties
- 3 extra PTO days per year to be used for serving at charitable events.
- Work hard, play hard and give back
- Participate in coordinated charity events at your choosing
- Included Health, Dental, and Vision Package.
- Great PTO and Holiday time-off