Marketing shouldn’t be hard—it should be fun. That’s why we built TINT, a marketing platform that help marketers leverage user-generated content. TINT curates the best user-generated content and showcases it throughout your marketing efforts. We believe in letting your community- the real people that use, share, and love your brand- tell your true brand story. TINT supports 5,000+ brands and organizations around the globe from Planned Parenthood to Greenpeace, and Coca Cola to the UN.
With a smart and disciplined team focused on business metrics and company culture, we have been able to grow profitably without raising any additional venture capital money, and are now leading our market. We share bonuses every quarter when we meet our financial goals. TINT prides itself on a transparent culture where everything from meeting notes to salaries are shared, and we also have a pretty cool self-improvement program to boot. You can find out more about our approach and culture here.
TINT is looking for an experienced front end engineer to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, embrace change, and aren’t afraid to work on projects that would normally be considered out of the scope of engineering then you are just what we are in search of! We value an engineer that can not only code well, but also has a vested interest in making cross-department contributions. Our current stack is Backbone, Rails, MySQL, and AWS along with ElasticSearch, React-Native, and a sprinkling of Node.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Build, launch, and support your first big feature
- Master Backbone development patterns
- Write internal documentation for your features and systems
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Have made a visible impact on the product for all the users of TINT
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Own major feature areas of the codebase
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Build within reliable estimates
- Train and mentor your peers
- 6+ years of developing and writing production level code that delivers value and is easy to maintain
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Develop interactive single page web applications in Backbone, and in the future, React
- Integrate with back-end services
- Collaborate with Product and Design to iterate on our product
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Salary range: $90k-$164k
- Personal Development Stipend- A monthly stipend designed for self-improvement. Whether it’s books, yoga classes, or a fitness tracker, we want our teammates to improve themselves.
- Team Transparency- We calculate compensation based on a formula that we all agree on. Cap table is made available to all employees. Business financials are known by all teammates.
- Work with a team that gets you on the phone with some of the largest brands in the world(Nasdaq, Samsung, Stanford, to name a few).
- You will play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and challenges us to perform to the highest standards.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Covered
- Equity and 401k offered
- Commute reimbursement up to $80 per month
- Free lunch, everyday!
- Flexible vacation policy with recommended 1 week off per quarter.
- Flexible remote work policy
- Monthly philanthropy opportunities
- Biannual company retreats
- Team bonuses for hitting financial milestones
- Your own MacBook laptop
Cover Letter is required!
All applications without cover letters will not be processed. In the cover letter, let us know:
- Why you want to work at TINT – be specific!
- 3 Things you think you can can bring to our business
- Statement about what company culture you are looking for
Please submit everything in the application link on the right. Thanks!