Development is Key.
Here’s the deal
Ameego is growing and we’re looking for another super star to join our amazing team. We’re looking for a Developer who absolutely loves learning new technologies, working in a team, and exceeding expectations.
What you’ll be focusing on
At Ameego, things are constantly moving, and moving quickly. As a developer, you’ll be working on integration’s that change the way businesses create schedules. You’ll gain insight into how to harness the power of technology giants like Google and Facebook (to name a few 😉 in a way that benefits thousands of people.
Innovating an industry
At Ameego, we build and deliver tools that change the rules of the game. We take very complex manual processes, tear’em apart and rebuild them in a way that’s simple, automated and streamlined. We work a lot with the hospitality industry and our main focus is on labor, scheduling and resource management. The tools you’ll help to build will drastically improve the personal lives of our users, and enable the organizations we work with to replicate massive success across their brand.
Some more fun stuff
It all comes down to results, and our expectations are very high. Everyone in our crew is a star performer and they live to exceed expectations. That’s the standard by which we live, work and play. We’re not too hot on ‘presentee-ism’ – just showing up for 8 hours a day and not delivering. Results are where it’s at and that’s how we operate. We work in what’s called a ‘ROWE’. It stands for ‘Results Only Work Environment’. Basically, it means that as long as you deliver results, do whatever the heck you want, whenever the heck you want to. Yup, go grocery shopping on Tuesday afternoon, and check out a matinee on Thursday, as long as your work gets done. If the ROWE sounds wicked to you, that’s because it is.
Work from wherever
We’re firm believers in attracting the best talent possible, which means we want to offer this opportunity to those that live beyond a standard commute to our head office. The majority of our business is conducted remotely, and we love it. So if you’re looking to apply, it doesn’t matter where you live. It only matters that you can’t wait to join our team.
- Be wicked awesome.
- Be a post-secondary graduate.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
- Be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
- If applicable, be a first-time participant in a Youth Employment Strategy work experience program targeted at post-secondary graduates.
- Motivation is key. We work remotely so we need someone that can find their own answers and motivate themselves to get stuff done while working independently.
- Communication is unbelievably important to us. Communicating clearly is essential to our well-oiled machine ;).
How to apply
We’re looking for people that ‘stand-out’. You should be outstanding yourself and so should your application. Send us documents, pictures, videos, work samples, or anything else that you think is relevant to email@example.com. Please include one of the following phrases in the subject of the email:
- “Developer – [your own personal phrase indicating your awesomeness]”
- “Developer – I’m not here to waste your time”
- “Developer – Prepare to be dazzled”
If we think you may be a good fit, we’ll be back in touch with you via email to discuss step two.