CPR Call Blocker is looking for a telephony technical support specialist who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication – including email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
The technical support specialist would be dealing with support queries originating from within the United States.
This is a part-time position. 20 hrs a week.
- Frontline support: interacting with existing and potential customers, primarily via live chat, helpdesk, and email, and occasionally over the phone, Skype or social media.
- You will address technical support queries rapidly in a friendly and professional way.
- You will liaise with our technical team to collect information and address more complex queries.
- Will update the product knowledge base as needed to improve customer experience
- You will help improve and develop the technical support system currently being used.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience within a Support Team in either the telecommunications or technology sectors.
- Excellent written and spoken English-language proficiency; proficiency in other languages is icing on the cake!
- Experience in telecommunication devices and landline infrastructure.
- Fascinated with problem-solving.
- Excellent judgment to prioritize customer issues based on their urgency and severity.
- Experience with, or willingness to try, working remotely.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mind set.
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
This is a part-time position. 20 hrs a week. Graduates with a great portfolio or an individual with a proven track record in customer service are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Must be able to work the hours of 2:00 pm – 18:00 pm Monday to Friday PST