Twilio’s Technical Support documentation is often the first interaction customers have with Twilio Customer Support. The documentation is known for being friendly, straight forward, and helpful to resolve customer questions for immediate service. You will work with Twilio Customer Support engineers, marketing, and sales teams to keep our content up-to-date and organized for customers and employees.
About the job:
- Be part of the Customer Support Systems and Knowledge team to develop customer facing and employee facing support content.
- Create, organize, maintain hundred of articles in multiple platforms to make sure the content is synced and up-to-date across multiple resources.
- Help Twilio and support be more efficient by recognizing knowledge gaps via 1:1, group, and analytics feedback.
- Interact, collaborate and network with other departments in Twilio in your search for solutions that best fit our customers and employees needs.
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Product Management, and Sales. Sometimes you will work with similar cross-functional teams from partner organizations.
- Help develop and enforce a ‘voice’ and style for Twilio articles for ensuring consistency of Support content.
- Measure the content’s success by reviewing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and audits and implement changes based on the data and feedback.
- 5+ years experience writing and developing customer facing technical content
- Strong understanding of content’s role in self-service
- You know what ‘content is king’ means.
- You love to root out knowledge gaps that will benefit the customer and team members alike.
- You can explain incredibly complex issues succinctly and simply that engineers and non-technical people can grasp.
- The desire to deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their problems and guiding them through complex technical solutions.
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- You are driven to produce consistent, world class content for customers and employees
- You have experience localizing and maintaining content in multiple languages.
- Previous experience in telecom
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Atlassian content platforms.
- HTML and developer coding skills
- Links to other web sites and resources where we can learn about your work: content you have written, samples, philosophy, etc.